[openstack-community] About Creation of OpenStack User Group

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Sep 12 19:55:51 UTC 2012

Hi Bruce,

welcome. Creating an OpenStack user group doesn't require formal
requests but we can give you some suggestions on how to start a
successful group.   Where would you like to have this group? Have you
contacted other people in your area that are interested in helping you
organize meetings? What's your motivation to start a user group? Please
share your plans with us and we may be able to help you better

Cheers,
stef