[openstack-community] Looking for a mailman administrator

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Oct 29 18:31:32 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

We need a new administrator for the mailman installation on
lists.openstack.org. Duncan McGreggor has helped the community a lot in
the past months, setting up the new machine, configuring and testing
mailman's upgrades from the old servers and running the setup since
June. I'm very grateful to him for this. He just communicated to me that
he can't take care of lists.openstack.org anymore.

The person should be familiar with mailman and have time to help migrate
the General list from Launchpad to lists.openstack.org, as we agreed.

If you (know somebody that) want to do it please contact me offlist.

Thank you,
Stefano