[openstack-community] OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 12-19)

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 22:35:46 UTC 2012

Frans,

You can find the openstack manuals at http://docs.openstack.org - there
are a few of them separated into different categories. If you load one
up there is a PDF link at the top for you to download.

Or perhaps you would like to help translate them into Bahasa Indonesia?
I notice someone has started on Bahasa Melayu, but perhaps you prefer
another language ;) This wiki page is a place to start:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/Translation

The docs team are here to help - feel free to get in touch on the
openstack-docs mailing list:
bugs for errors at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+filebug

Regards,

Tom