[openstack-community] Openstack Users Group in Chicago

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Oct 1 18:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi Erik,

I'm not aware of existing OpenStack User Groups in Chicago or near.
This list has few participants because it's for coordinators of user
groups. If you want to reach out to more people to gauge the interest
in starting a user group in Chicago I would suggest you to post a
message to the general list. You'll need to join the team and subscribe
to the mailing list https://launchpad.net/~openstack

Let me know if I can help you ,
stef