[openstack-community] [OpenStack APEC] Next OSAC planning (Let's share ideas)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Nov 21 19:14:37 UTC 2012

Hi Yoyo

I've started looking into the processes and criteria used by Debian
and OpenOffice.org for their own international conferences. I realised
that OpenOffice.org content got lost (the server they used for the
conferences doesn't exist anymore) and Debian's processes are in a lot
of mailing list messages :(

In any case I suggest that we start listing our own criteria and
priorities that will help us make a decision. We can start now, I've
drafted an etherpad. Please add your thoughts there:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/InternationalSummitCriteria

Once we get a decent list of criteria we can prioritize them and
decide how to make it an official part of the candidatures.

Cheers,
stef

PS I cc the international community group because I think this is a
topic we should discuss widely with other communities too.