[openstack-community] Broadening community blueprint involvement

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:48:06 UTC 2012

HI Sean,
Regarding the involvement with blueprints, I guess we are looking for two
things:

A. Registering blueprints from the discussion of features and ideas in the
User Groups:
        Well, we may get a lot of ideas this way, some of which may be
really good but I remember Keystone once had to clean out the bps for which
they couldn't find any owners or takers. So in such cases it may not help.
B. Discussing existing bps in User Groups:
      This seems a really good idea to me. Ideas/doubts from such
discussions may be posted in Launchpad or ML.

Deepak Garg,

Software Engineer,
Amazon Development Center India,
Phone-no.:+917829866870