[openstack-community] Register Vietnam OpenStack User Group on Wiki

Hang Tran hang.tran at dtt.vn
Mon Dec 24 07:21:27 UTC 2012

To whom it may concern

Regarding the email below, could someone please help to register our User
Group information for Vietnam OpenStack Community on Wiki? We have discussed
with the current registered group and have merged them as below:

Country: Vietnam

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VietOpenStack

User discussion group: vietnam-openstack-community at googlegroups.com

Coordinator: Hang Tran - hang.tran at dtt.vn

Please let us know if any other information is required.

Best regards,

Hang

--

Hang Tran

Vietnam OpenStack Community coordinator
DTT Technology Group
Add: Unit 305, Level 3, Ha Thanh Plaza, 102 Thai Thinh Street, Dong Da
District, Ha Noi
Tel: +(84) 902127811
Mail:  <mailto:Hang.Tran at dtt.vn> Hang.Tran at dtt.vn